- #490714 000312000 490714000312000
Meinl MB8 Medium Hi-hat Cymbal Pair
- Write a Review
The Mb8 Hi-Hat cymbals give a powerful feeling with an exceptionally clear voice and have a precise and sharp chick sound for articulate playing.The ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Projecting cut with a full tonal range.
The Mb8 Hi-Hat cymbals give a powerful feeling with an exceptionally clear voice and have a precise and sharp chick sound for articulate playing.
The Mb8 cymbals prove Meinl's expertise in manufacturing cymbals out of B8 bronze alloy. They offer the best possible sound of a B8 bronze in combination with an outstanding look and performance. The hi-hats deliver cutting, explosive and crystal clear sounds.
- B8 Bronze Alloy
- High-tech computerized hammering
- Outstanding finish
- Precise with high energy levels
Make your hats Meinl today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.