- #H96571 000001002 H96571000001002
Meinl Mechanically Tuned Fiberglass Goatskin Head Djembe
Kenyan Quilt 12 in.
- Write a Review
Perfect for outdoors, these lightweight instruments feature a mechanical tuning system with a goat head. The mechanical tuning allows for easy and qu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This classic West African drum is crafted from materials of the modern age.
Perfect for outdoors, these lightweight instruments feature a mechanical tuning system with a goat head. The mechanical tuning allows for easy and quick tuning. The hand-selected goat head produces warm fat bass and rich open tones.
- Hand-selected goat heads for warm tones
- Premium fiberglass shell
- Traditional rim
- Black powder-coated hardware
- Lightweight and durable construction
Proudly made for the most discerning musicians. Order today!
- 10" or 12"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.