- Write a Review
This composite cajon features a maple frontplate for a full, deep tone.
The Meinl MDF Composite Cajon features two sets of internal snare wires that brush against the maple frontplate for crisp, responsive snare sounds that complements the projecting bass notes. The composite material used for the resonating body not only has a sleek matte black finish, but it's outstanding acoustic properties allow every note to develop and project giving this cajon a musical sound. The snares are ultra-sensitive, responding to even the softest of finger rolls. Four sturdy rubber feet on the bottom stabilize the cajon on any surface. with MDF body and maple frontplate
- MDF composite resonating body
- Maple frontplate
- Two sets of fixed internal snares
- Matte black finish
- Four stabilizing rubber feet
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.