- #584911 000000000 584911000000000
Meinl Professional Tabla Set
- Write a Review
This Meinl Professional Tabla Set is superbly crafted in keeping with its classical heritage. Its multi-ply natural skin heads are secured by metal r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A pro-quality set of tablas that will woo you with its rich tones and traditional features.
This Meinl Professional Tabla Set is superbly crafted in keeping with its classical heritage. Its multi-ply natural skin heads are secured by metal rings and rawhide verticals. Proper tuning is achieved by adjusting the wooden rollers that are fitted under the rawhide verticals. The tones of these tabla drums are exceptional for their clarity and character.
High-quality goatskin tabla drumheads
Traditional tuning system with mahogany rollers and rawhide thongs
Tabla set includes tuning hammer and wooden tuning dowel
Protective head covers
The real thing.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.