- #J41369 000003001 J41369000003001
Meinl Rope-Tuned Djembe with Synthetic Shell and Head
10 in. Kenyan Quilt
- Write a Review
These Meinl Travel Series Rope-Tuned Djembes are great for professionals as well as those who just want to enjoy playing at home or in a drum circle....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A synthetic, lightweight djembe suitable for play in all conditions.
These Meinl Travel Series Rope-Tuned Djembes are great for professionals as well as those who just want to enjoy playing at home or in a drum circle. These patented, ultra-lightweight djembes are 20% lighter than Meinl's fiberglass djembes which makes them easy to carry.
The combination of a synthetic head and shell produces sharp slaps along with deep bass tones and makes them the perfect drum for outdoor use since they are unaffected by changes in weather.
- Synthetic shell
- Pre-stretched HTP nylon rope
- Protective non-slip rubber bottom
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.