- J20644 000001000 J20644000001000
Meinl Rubber Wood Bongos with Gold Tone Hardware
- Write a Review
These Meinl Rubber Wood Bongos are equipped with hand-selected buffalo heads that produce sharp highs with warm tones, and are easily tunable. The sh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A pair of durable rubber wood bongos with buffalo heads and chrome hardware.
These Meinl Rubber Wood Bongos are equipped with hand-selected buffalo heads that produce sharp highs with warm tones, and are easily tunable. The shells are constructed of environmentally sustainable rubber wood that is lightweight and rugged with voluminous resonating tones. Gold tone hardware outfits the natural finish wood shells.
- Rubber wood construction
- Solid woodblock connection
- Hand-selected buffalo heads
- Gold tone hardware
- 8mm tuning lugs
- 2mm rounded SSR-Rims
- Natural finish
- Includes: pouch, tuning key and tune up oil
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.