- 580789 000080000 580789000080000
Meinl Soundcaster Fusion Splash Cymbal
- Write a Review
The Meinl Soundcaster Fusion Splash Cymbal offers clear and warm sound with very musical characteristics. The Soundcaster combines two different fini...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A musically colorful splash with clear and warm characters.
The Meinl Soundcaster Fusion Splash Cymbal offers clear and warm sound with very musical characteristics. The Soundcaster combines two different finishes. The lathed surface section has a thinner edge due to its close lathing compared to the unlathed, brilliant finish area at the middle of the cymbal. These different thicknesses produce a warm and shimmering sound with an enhanced wash.
- Made of Meinl's B12 alloy
- Two different finishes in one (middle is unlathed brilliant, and the outside is a lathed traditional)
- Laser engraved logo
Create more possibilities with this musical splash cymbal from Meinl. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.