- #580811 000162162 580811000162162
Meinl Stand Alone Wood Surdo with Legs
16 x 20 in. African Brown
- Write a Review
The Meinl Stand Alone Wood Surdo delivers the full bass notes that are the heartbeat of samba music. It features 3 legs which make it perfect for sta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stands strong and provides deep and thunderous attack to drive samba music.
The Meinl Stand Alone Wood Surdo delivers the full bass notes that are the heartbeat of samba music. It features 3 legs which make it perfect for stationary playing onstage or in a drum circle.
- 6-ply hardwood drum shells
- Height adjustable legs
- Counter sunk bolt heads
- Chrome-plated hardware
- Replaceable synthetic heads
- 8 tuning lugs (16" & 18" model)
- 10 tuning lugs (20" & 22" models)
- Applying the logo from underneath the head (US patent)
- Includes a tuning key
The heartbeat of samba and Afro-reggae styles. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.