- Write a Review
Traditionally crafted for authentic quality.
Made in the time-honored Indian tradition, the tablas' goatskin heads are secured by metal rings and rawhide straps. They are tuned by adjusting wooden rollers fitted under the straps. The large drum has an 8-1/2" head and chrome-plated copper body. The smaller one has a 5-1/2" head and rosewood body. The set of Tabla drums includes a tuning hammer.
- Includes 1 x 8-1/2" chrome-plated copper tabla with goat skin
- and 1 x 5-1/2" rosewood tabla with goat skin
- Authentic tabla heads
- Traditional tuning system with rawhide leather strings
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Meinl Tablas:
These tablas are not what a tabla should sound like. First off the heads started making a vibrating sound right out of the bag. The larger drum doesn't even make the distinguishing lower tabla sound. Very poor overall quality. Do not buy these or you will be returning these as fast as you got them.