- H79757 000001000 H79757000001000
14 x 28
- Write a Review
Traditionally used for Brazilian Pagode music, this Meinl Tantam is a hand drum with deep, resonant tones. It comes with a Napa head and is usually p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A traditional Brazilian drum which produces a dry, warm tone and offers a durable outer shell for a sharp counterpoint slap.
Traditionally used for Brazilian Pagode music, this Meinl Tantam is a hand drum with deep, resonant tones. It comes with a Napa head and is usually played in the seated position with a hand on the shell. The drum also offers a matte finish and lightweight shell to ensure a mobility and a tidy look.
- Poplar Wood (Populus)
- Lightweight shell
- Strong hooks to carry it on a belt
- Logo applied from underneath the head (US patend)
- Replaceable Napa head
- Chrome plated hardware
- Mechanical lug tuning
Take a seat and kick out some samba jams. Order today!
- Dimensions: 14" x 28"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.