- Product H79741
- Write a Review
The Meinl Timba drum has a lightweight shell, a thin synthetic head, and mechanical lug tuning. The tones are sharp and clear with a pleasant ring....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A resonant and bright-toned pro-quality timba.
- Meinl Timba
The Meinl Timba drum has a lightweight shell, a thin synthetic head, and mechanical lug tuning. The tones are sharp and clear with a pleasant ring.
- Poplar Wood
- African Brown
- Replaceable synthetic head
- Chrome-plated hardware
- Comfortable rounded rim
- Logo applied from underneath the head (US patent)
- Strong hooks to carry it on a belt
- Lightweight shell
Use this poplar hand drum to find your latin roots. Order today.
- Dimensions: 14" x 28" or or 14" x 35"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.