- 580670 000412000 580670000412000
Meinl Traditional Caixa Drum
- Write a Review
The Meinl traditional Caixa (pronounced Ky-Sha) is faithful to the classic Brazilian style. Two pairs of guitar strings span one of the thin syntheti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
True to its classical Brazilian form.
The Meinl traditional Caixa (pronounced Ky-Sha) is faithful to the classic Brazilian style. Two pairs of guitar strings span one of the thin synthetic heads, for a strong snare effect and a crackling bright fundamental pitch. The drum's extra deep 12" x 6" aluminum shell delivers strong resonance.
- 12" x 6" aluminum shell
- Traditional style snares made from guitar strings
- Extra deep body
- Counter sunk bolt heads
- Replaceable synthetic heads
Order today and get your groove on!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.