- Product 491204
Meinl Trejon with Ebony Frontplate
- Write a Review
The MEINL Trejon is a breakthrough cajon development. 3 separate exotic ebony facets of the faceplate create 3 distinct tones. It is similar to a dru...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A stylish cajon with three separate face plates.
The MEINL Trejon is a breakthrough cajon development. 3 separate exotic ebony facets of the faceplate create 3 distinct tones. It is similar to a drum set in that bass, snare, and tom sounds are in easy reach on the comfortably angled playing surface. The Ebony faceted faceplates are exotic and stylish. An optional Trejon gig bag (584900) is available.
- Frontplate material: ebony
- Resonating body material: rubber wood (Hevea brasiliensis Muell.- Argentina)
- Three separate facets of the faceplate create 3 angled playing surfaces
- Bass, snare, and tom effect
- Internal adjustable snare wires
- Angled frontplate for more playing comfort
- Great bass tones
- Adjustable top corners
- Padded sitting surface
- Wide sound options
- Matte finish
Like having a drum set inside the cajon.