- #J56907 000002001 J56907000002001
Meinl VivaRhythm Boom Series Bass Drum Pre-tuned Synthetic Head
12 in. Sunshine
- Write a Review
Meinl's VivaRhythm Boom Series Bass Drums deliver a lower tone with outstanding projection in any playing environment. The synthetic shell features a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hand percussion that is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.
Meinl's VivaRhythm Boom Series Bass Drums deliver a lower tone with outstanding projection in any playing environment. The synthetic shell features a rubber bottom to prevent slippage or scratching and is shaped to allow air to escape from the shell. This creates low fundamental tone that resonates fully. A pre-tuned synthetic head gives a robust attack.
- Synthetic shell Pre-tuned head Contoured, non-slip rubber bottom Stackable for easy storage and transport
Provide a low end for every drum circle. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.