- Product J56901
Meinl VivaRhythm Boom Series Djembe Pre-tuned Napa Head,
- Write a Review
Create traditional djembe sounds and rhythms in any setting with the MEINL VivaRhythm synthetic djembe. With a 100% synthetic shell and head, this dj...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Deep bass and crisp treble tones.
Create traditional djembe sounds and rhythms in any setting with the MEINL VivaRhythm synthetic djembe. With a 100% synthetic shell and head, this djembe works great indoors or outside, making it the perfect drum for outdoor drum circles or jam sessions. The pre-tuned Napa head produces softer, warmer sounds with great low end tones. The lightweight synthetic shell delivers a rich, resonant sound that projects in any setting.
- Great sound
- Durable construction
- Attractive finish
- Pre-tuned head
The heart of the drum circle is the djembe. This one sounds great and will last forever.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.