- 584912 000162076 584912000162076
Meinl Wood Repinique
- Write a Review
This 12" Wood Repinique from Meinl offers an especially warm and harmonic sound. It features chrome hardware, countersunk bolt heads, and 8 tuning lu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A wood-shell version of the classic Brazilian drum.
This 12" Wood Repinique from Meinl offers an especially warm and harmonic sound. It features chrome hardware, countersunk bolt heads, and 8 tuning lugs.
The 2-headed Brazilian repinique drum is played with a stick, while the other hand is used for open tones and slaps. This Brazilian drum is traditionally worn with a strap (sold separately).
Includes tuning key.
- 12"-diameter rubberwood shell
- Countersunk bolt heads
- Chrome plated hardware
- Replaceable synthetic heads
- 8 tuning lugs
- Logo applied from underneath the
- Includes tuning key
A warmer surdo sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.