- #J19822 000003000 J19822000003000
NFUZD Audio NSPIRE Tom Trigger Pad
- Write a Review
The NSPIRE range is the fruits of four years worth of labour from the boffins at KHS. But how does it work? Well, INFUZD ingenious technology allows ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Electronic drums that will infuse a player with inspiration.
The NSPIRE range is the fruits of four years worth of labour from the boffins at KHS. But how does it work? Well, INFUZD ingenious technology allows their pads to be easily fitted over the top of any drum, there's no need to fiddle around with removing heads and hoops. This also means that you'll be using full-sized e-pads rather than dinky substitutes.
The pads themselves are multi-zone products. So, taking the snare as an example, you can trigger a fat snare sound, a rimshot and a cross stick. Tom pads are available in 10", 12" or 16" toms or as packs.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.