- J04973 004003001 J04973004003001
Tama 40th Anniversary Limited Superstar Birch Reissue Snare
- Write a Review
In the 1970s, the original Tama Superstar series was released and became a 40-year mainstay in the Tama family. This Japanese-made Superstar Snare fr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
See All Tama Snare Drums
(Open Box) A series of snares paying tribute to the product lines that built Tama.
In the 1970s, the original Tama Superstar series was released and became a 40-year mainstay in the Tama family. This Japanese-made Superstar Snare from Tama features an 8-ply, 8mm birch shell for a focused, quick tone and a penetrating attack. Available in limited quantities, this snare includes a hard case and a certificate of authenticity.
- 8-ply/8mm birch shell
- Special hard shell case
- Certificate of Authenticity included
- 14 x 5" or 14 x 6-1/2"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.