- #J49311 000001000 J49311000001000
Orange County Drum & Percussion Maple Snare Drum in Halo Flake Finish
14 x 6.5 in.
- Write a Review
The new OCDP Limited Edition Maple Hybrid 14 x 6.5 in. snare features a deluxe Halo Flake finish from world-renown Delmar USA, creating an eye catchi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile hybrid snare with eye-catching finish and plenty of cut.
The new OCDP Limited Edition Maple Hybrid 14 x 6.5 in. snare features a deluxe Halo Flake finish from world-renown Delmar USA, creating an eye catching diamond-shaped sparkle when hit with stage lights. Underneath, the special blended 6-ply shells provide a balanced sound between maple’s high/mids and poplar’s lows, creating a snare that is versatile across multiple musical genres. And the two 1.75 in. side ports further enhance its big sound and increases overall volume. For durability and strength, the signature, high-quality OCDP shark tooth lugs are set in the classic OCDP 80/20 offset design and are cast in the USA. Comes complete with durable and toneful Remo coated snare batter. Production run is limited to 750.
- Halo Flake finish creates diamond-shaped sparkles on stage
- 6-ply maple/poplar blend for balanced highs and lows
- Two 1.75 in. side ports for increased power and volume
- Made-in-the-USA OCDP offset lugs for durability and strength
- Limited run of 750
Call or click to order today!
- Snare Size: 14 x 6-1/2 in.
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Hybrid
- Shell Construction: 6-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Throw-Off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Wrap
- Country of Origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.