- Product 502549
Orange County Drum & Percussion Maple Snare
- Write a Review
The insides of Orange County's drums are hand-sanded and then sealed to a satin finish. The edges always have a ply of flatness for a true sound and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Huge, warm sound with premium features.
The insides of Orange County's drums are hand-sanded and then sealed to a satin finish. The edges always have a ply of flatness for a true sound and for maximum resonance. The edges are also sanded smooth for a very finished feel. All of OCDP's logo badges are engraved aluminum for a custom look.
The lugs are made from an aluminum/zinc alloy that is far stronger than the zinc #3 that virtually all other drum lugs are made of.
The die-cast hoops are used on the thicker-ply snare drums and the vented drums as these tend to have a lot of ring and the die-cast hoops will help control this.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.