- Product J19938
OUTLAW DRUMS Weathered Douglas Fir Stave Snare Drum with Black Chrome Hardware
14 x 7 in. Tobacco Glaze
- Write a Review
This beautiful Solid Douglas Fir Stave Snare from Outlaw Drums offers tone and projection that will blow you away. Highlighting the mid to low tones,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A line of handcrafted, stave-shelled snare drums.
This beautiful Solid Douglas Fir Stave Snare from Outlaw Drums offers tone and projection that will blow you away. Highlighting the mid to low tones, this snare may look rugged, but it can adapt to any genre from classical and hard rock to country or rhythm and blues. Custom handcrafted from quality lumber in the U.S.A, this drum features a 45-degree bearing edge and stave construction for greater sound from compared to ply construction.
This snare is fitted with heavy-duty 2.3mm triple-flanged hoops to endure the meatiest rimshots you can produce. Also, a Dunnett throw-off will give you smooth action and multiple positioning options (R7 only). The shell is commissioned with an antique brass Outlaw Drums "Ranger" badge and is powered by 20 snare wires.
- Snare size: Multiple sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not applicable
- Stand: Not applicable
- Shell material: Fir
- Shell construction: Stave
- Shell thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing edge: 45
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-off: Swivel/Lever
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: United States
Reclaim some of the old Americana spirit. Order one today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.