- H72346 000001000 H72346000001000
Paiste Formula 602 Series Sound Edge Hi-Hats
- Write a Review
These hats come from a legendary cymbal line for soft, delicate to medium-loud volume settings that require precise playing that was relaunched in 20...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Formula 602 cymbals produce a true, pure sound of unique clarity.
These hats come from a legendary cymbal line for soft, delicate to medium-loud volume settings that require precise playing that was relaunched in 2010.
Rich, silvery, bright, somewhat mellow. Wide range, fairly complex mix. Quick and responsive feel with a soft and warm touch. Very controllable. Full, round and energetic open sound, paired with a light and airy chick sound. Ideal for playing at moderate volume level and a wide range of studio applications.
- Since: 1959
- Alloy: CuSn20, also known as Traditional Bronze
- Sizes: 14"
- Weight: medium top/medium bottom
- Volume: medium low to medium loud
- Stick Sound: soft, fairly dry
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: medium
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Paiste Formula 602 Series Sound Edge Hi-Hats:
These hi hats work perfectly for soft, quiet music, to medium loud, rock music.
I listened to a Death Cab for Cutie album (Codes and Keys), and Jason McGerr's hi hats sounded like nothing I've ever heard.
So I did some research, and he plays the Paiste 14" medium 602 classic sounds hi hats. These sound edge hats are very similar, but I like them more because the "wavy" bottom hat adds a new level of sensitivity and breathiness.
I play a 22" Zildjian K Light Ride and an 18" Zildjian Armand Medium Thin Crash. These hats go very well with them.
I would suggest however, that you buy your hats from the store, so you can hear them first, as all cymbals are unique instruments.