- J47737 000001000 J47737000001000
Paiste Masters Mellow Ride
- Write a Review
The Masters Series by Paiste started out as an assemblage of twelve rides—exquisite and laboriously hand-manufactured cymbals made of CuSn20 bronze t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A line of cymbals cast for the masters of the percussion craft.
The Masters Series by Paiste started out as an assemblage of twelve rides—exquisite and laboriously hand-manufactured cymbals made of CuSn20 bronze to achieve superior sound ideals in various musical genres. Masters integrate the experience of the decades long art of cymbal making with the inspirations of international top drummers.
This Masters Mellow Ride has airy articulation, silky sustain and opens up eagerly for crashing. Excellent for jazz and beyond.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): 20
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Medium Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.