- Product J14628
Paiste PST 5 Medium Crash
- Write a Review
Paiste Sound Technology stands for first-class manufactured cymbals and high-quality sound design at an affordable price. Considering recent musical ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Paiste's best-selling entry into the world of bronze cymbals.
Paiste Sound Technology stands for first-class manufactured cymbals and high-quality sound design at an affordable price. Considering recent musical trends, the PST 5 was newly designed by Paiste's Swiss Sound Development Team. Visually the PST 5 were consciously altered only in detail but their fundamental sonic value changed considerably.
The cymbals are lighter resulting in a deeper, warmer sound while preserving its bright basic character. They have increased flexibility resulting in a more appealing feel. Overall the PST 5 is significantly more musical.
This PST 5 Medium Crash offers bright, full and focused tone. This all-purpose crash is suitable for a vast range of musical styles.
- 14", 16" or 18"
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Bright Sound
- School Bands
- Small Venues
Comments about Paiste PST 5 Medium Crash:
My favorite cymbal for its class. Great sound, better than many that are priced higher. I chose this cymbal for practicing. My 2002s wake the neighbors haha