- #J45829 000002000 J45829000002000
Paiste PST 7 Thin Crash
- Write a Review
Paiste Sound Technology (PST) adds an affordable line for drummers who like a traditional sound, look and feel. PST7's base is CuSn8 bronze which ste...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
First-class manufactured cymbals and high-quality sound at an affordable price.
Paiste Sound Technology (PST) adds an affordable line for drummers who like a traditional sound, look and feel. PST7's base is CuSn8 bronze which stems from the legendary 2002 series. The cymbals are lathed by Paiste's Swiss hand craftsmen to achieve their distinctive traditional look and finish. The result of Paiste's precise Swiss manufacturing is a warm and clear overall sound and by offering three weight classes, light/thin, medium and heavy, PST7 covers a wide range of different music styles.
This Thin Crash offers bright, lively character with a warm, airy finish and a pinch of a brilliant sizzle.
- Sizes (in):Multiple
- Cymbal Weight:Thin
- Country of Origin:Switzerland
- Added Value:No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.