- J46373 000001001 J46373000001001
PDP by DW 20-Ply Snare Drum with Wood Hoops
- Write a Review
6-Month* financing available.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about PDP by DW 20-Ply Snare Drum with Wood Hoops:
Nice to see a very heavy/thick shelled snare drum available at this price point. Sort of a welcome, fresh breath of air from the current rage of thin-shelled, re-ring vintage modeled stuff.
Hate to say it, but the build quality on this drum is equal to or better than some of the U.S. made stuff I've seen. Bearing edges are accurately cut, shell is perfectly in round, finish is spotless, etc. The wood hoops are sort of trendy and necessitate the use of a snare drum stand that will accommodate at least a 16" drum (not too many snare stands do this), but the hoops are extremely well made and add an interesting tone to this drum. Oddly enough, I took them off the drum and placed 2.3mm steel hoops on the drum to open it up even more.
In closing, the drum is a great, all around "Plain-Jane" drum with an extremely thick shell which by virtue, offers a much different feel and tonality.
Happy with my purchase.
- Was this a gift?: