- J40254 004001001 J40254004001001
PDP by DW Concept Maple Classic Tom with Natural Hoops
Condition 1 - Mint 12 x 8 in. Tobacco
- Write a Review
With retro looks and a warm vintage-style sound, this PDP Concept Series Classic Wood Hoop Mounted Tom features an all-maple shell and counter hoops ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A boutique-style PDP add-on drum priced for all players.
With retro looks and a warm vintage-style sound, this PDP Concept Series Classic Wood Hoop Mounted Tom features an all-maple shell and counter hoops (in a tobacco and natural finish, respectively). Recessed stamped claw hooks retain the plied maple hoops and add to the classic appeal.
Hardware includes True Pitch tension rods, die cast low-mass claw hooks and durable lacquer finishes. Factor in these features and you have a series that unquestionably lives up to its DW roots.
12 x 8 in.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.