- J41513 000001000 J41513000001000
PDP by DW Concept Maple Exotic Series 5-Piece Shell Pack
Walnut to Charcoal Burst
- Write a Review
Drum Workshop has become synonymous with custom exotic finishes, while at the same time, PDP Concept Series™ drums have provided drummers with the us...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A re-imagined line of PDP drums designed for all drummers.
Drum Workshop has become synonymous with custom exotic finishes, while at the same time, PDP Concept Series™ drums have provided drummers with the user-friendly features and build-quality that had previously been reserved for much more expensive boutique sets. The Concept Maple Exotics deliver on both of these promises in a big way. Offered in a 5-piece F.A.S.T. configuration, these all-maple shells are finished in a rich walnut veneer with glossy charcoal burst lacquer.
Add to that high-end features like STM (Suspension Tom Mounts), True Pitch tension rods, MAG throw-off, die cast low-mass claw hooks, proportionate counter hoops and durable lacquer finishes, and you have a kit that unquestionably honors its DW roots. Mounting hardware for the rack toms is also included in the shell pack.
Cymbals and hardware sold separately.
- Bass Drum(s): 22" x 18"
- Tom(s): 10" x 8", 12" x 9"
- Floor Tom(s): 16" x 14"
- Snare: 14" x 5-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 5
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.