- Product J57189
PDP by DW LTD Classic Wood Hoop Snare with Claw Hooks
- Write a Review
The LTD Classic Wood Hoop Snare is an all-Maple wood hoop drum. The tonality harkens back to vintage field drums and produces warm, dark backbeats fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great addition to your snare lineup that adds vintage style and sound.
The LTD Classic Wood Hoop Snare is an all-Maple wood hoop drum. The tonality harkens back to vintage field drums and produces warm, dark backbeats for specific musical applications. The all-maple wood hoops are fitted using low-profile, chrome plated steel claw hooks. Other features include a MAG throw off, dual-turret lugs, fully chromed snare wires featuring carbon steel coils and brass end plates and DW Heads by Remo. An affordable drum that adds a new tonal color to any snare drum arsenal.
- A throwback to to vintage field drums
- Produces warm, dark backbeats for specific musical applications
- All-maple wood hoops with low-profile, chrome plated steel claw hooks
- MAG throw off
- Dual-turret lugs
- DW Heads by Remo
Call or click to order today!
- Snare size: 14 x 6 in, 14 x 7 in.
- Total pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not included
- Stand: Not included
- Shell material: Maple
- Shell construction: Multi-ply
- Shell thickness (mm): Not specified
- Bearing edge: Not specified
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Wood
- Lugs: Dual-turret
- Throw-off: Patented
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.