- #J33611 000001000 J33611000001000
PDP Carbon Fiber Snare
14 x 5.5 in.
- Write a Review
Lightweight and durable, carbon fiber has been used for airplane parts and racing chassis. Now DW has incorporated carbon fiber into the Custom Shop ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A snare handcrafted from 21st century materials.
Lightweight and durable, carbon fiber has been used for airplane parts and racing chassis. Now DW has incorporated carbon fiber into the Custom Shop lineup. Many prototypes have been made and DW's testing finally produced a shell to make the cut. It provides plenty of cut for loud playing situations, but it's also dynamically sensitive.
Each Collector's Series snare drum offers features such as the MAG throw-off system with 3P (3 position) butt-plate, True-Hoops, True-Tone snare wires, True-Pitch tuning and DW Heads by Remo USA.
Note that DW products are not available for further discounting online. For additional information, please call 866-226-2918.
- Snare Size: Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material:Carbon Fiber
- Shell Construction:Seamless
- Shell Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge:45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Patented
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: United States
This Collector's Series Carbon has volume! Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.