Award-winning hardware packed with convenient features.
The H-900 is a member of the award winning 900 Series family, winner of the 2007 MIPA award for best new hardware. Pearl's Advanced Hardware is the industry's leader.
The H-900 hi-hat stand features footboard angle/height adjustment, a traction footboard, a quick spring adjustment system, UltraGrip Wingnuts and Wingbolts that allow your drumsticks to be used for loosening, a heavy-gripping CL-300 clutch, Die-cast pipe joints, Stop Locks for memory positioning, SureStruts to prevent lateral wobble and squeaks.
- Footboard angle/height adjustment: Allows the footboard to be infinitely adjusted to the precise angle/height of your choice for maximum comfort and speed
- Traction footboard: The footboard is the same shape as our top-of-the-line H-2000 and provides a stable surface to meet your playing style
- Seat Cup: Patent-pending seat cup provides superior stability for precise control over cymbal action and bottom cymbal tilt
- CL-300 Clutch: Provides triple-lock vice-like gripping power to withstand the heaviest playing and new locking bottom nut to keep the top cymbal securely fastened
- Spring adjustment system: The same click-stop system used on Pearl's top-of-the-line H-2000 hi-hat allows quick and positive adjustment of spring tension settings
- Die-cast joint: An extra tall die-cast pipe joint provides extra surface area for unrelenting grip
- Parallel double-braced struts: SureStruts provide the ultimate in structural integrity to prevent lateral wobble and the inherent squeaks that may result from it
- UltraGrip wingnuts and wingbolts: UltraGrip wingnuts and wingbolts feature an ingenious ergonomic handle with notches that allows your drumsticks to be used for loosening if needed
- Reversible rubber/spike-tipped feet: Spike tips can be quickly rotated to provide extra slip-resistance when needed
A hat that's full of convenient features. Order today.