- J23002 000001000 J23002000001000
Pearl Banda Timbales
15 x 10 in.
- Write a Review
Banda is a brass-based form of traditional Mexican music accompanied by woodwinds and percussion which play a wide variety of songs, including ranche...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Introducing the Banda Percussion series from Pearl.
Banda is a brass-based form of traditional Mexican music accompanied by woodwinds and percussion which play a wide variety of songs, including rancheras, corridos, cumbias, baladas, and boleros. Pearl' hopes to serve this growing market with the introduction of a Banda Tambora and Timbales.
The Banda Timbales are larger-than-traditional steel shells 15 and 16 in diameter and 10 in depth with a chrome finish; providing greater volume and maximum bass tone. Banda Timbales include a cowbell mount and a double-braced stand for sturdy support during performance.
Chrome-plated steel shells
Includes a cowbell mount
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.