- H96216 000000000 H96216000000000
Pearl Brush Beat Boom Box Cajon
- Write a Review
The Brush Beat Cajon by Pearl is modeled after Pearl's Boom Box Cajon, which features a fixed-snare system, as well as a built-in bass port that magn...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A fiberglass cajon with multiple textured playing surfaces.
The Brush Beat Cajon by Pearl is modeled after Pearl's Boom Box Cajon, which features a fixed-snare system, as well as a built-in bass port that magnifies the cajon's subsonic frequencies for a dynamic low-end sonority. This fiberglass cajon also features textured playing surfaces which speak remarkably with brushes and other implements. The front and sides of the cajon feature large textured areas which fade to a smooth feel towards the top of the cajon.
A classy black and white finish with singular pinstripe gives this cajon a handsome fascade.
- High-quality friberglass frontplate and resonant box
- Fixed snare system
A new way to explore cajon performance. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Sound
- Huge Tone
- Textured surface not friendly to velcro.
Comments about Pearl Brush Beat Boom Box Cajon:
Excellent cajon. Big full sound. Keep in mind you can't disable the strainer that gives you the snare sound. You should consider a different cajon if you need to totally disable the snare sound. So far, sound-guys I've worked with seem to love it. Ported in the back. Excellent bass response. Has good rubber feet. I'm using it with a LP kick-pedal (Musicians Friend LP Cajon Pedal tem #: J05378000000000), and it has performed well as far as staying in place with no straps or anything. Even if no one is sitting on it, it doesn't seem to creep even when you hit it hard, UNLESS you have half of it on a drum-rug or something. Keep it on a totally flat surface. Extremely light and easy to carry being able to stick your hand back in the sound-port.