- 501892 000120000 501892000120000
- Write a Review
Pearl's Caixa features a 12" x 4" wood shell, drum key tunable textured heads, and an SR-018 style throw-off. It can be played traditionally around t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The snare drum of samba music.
Pearl's Caixa features a 12" x 4" wood shell, drum key tunable textured heads, and an SR-018 style throw-off. It can be played traditionally around the shoulder with the provided strap, or attached to a stand as an auxiliary snare to your drum kit. Not only will this Pearl drum catch your eye with its yellow, green, and blue Brazilian colors but it'll also cut through any style of music.
12" x 4" wood shell
Drum key tunable
SR-018 style throw-off
Built to last with awesome tone and projection. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Pearl Caixa:
I'm a bass player and not a drummer, so my expertise is limited to the recreational sphere. I bought the Pearl caixa new from Musician's Friend primarily to participate in drum circles, and it seemed like exactly what I'd been looking for. It was wood, not steel, with a warm tone, both with and without snare effect turned on. The 12 inch diameter is standard for a caixa, and narrower than a drum set snare. The Brazilian colors were fun. But then it fell apart. It was difficult to tune, and worse, I could see the sticks making impressions on the textured drum head, even though I was not hitting very hard, and sure enough, the fourth time I played it, the drum head tore through. This is a nice decorative item but not tough enough to be a working instrument.