- J08356 000000000 J08356000000000
Pearl Cyclone Snare Cajon
- Write a Review
The Cylcone Cajon is the latest in Pearl's diverse offerings of unique Peruvian instruments. Finished in a classy black lacquer and featuring stylish...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A hybrid fiberglass/hardwood cajon with classic Afro-Peruvian vibe.
The Cylcone Cajon is the latest in Pearl's diverse offerings of unique Peruvian instruments. Finished in a classy black lacquer and featuring stylish burnt orange racing stripes, this curved-back fiberglass cajon is as hip looking as it is sonically powerful. The Cyclone Cajon's faceplate is constructed of select blended Asiatic hardwood, providing a crisply articulate voice with remarkable projection.
To top it off, its molded rear-side bass port creates a deep inner resonance chamber, funneling bass tones internally to provide an amazingly resonate bass sonority.
Blended Asiatic hardwood frontplate
Fiberglass resonant body
Molded rear-side bass port
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.