- J40631 000001001 J40631000001001
Pearl Decade Maple Snare Drum
14 x 7.5 in. Black Ice
- Write a Review
Pearl’s 70 years of drum craftsmanship culminate with the kit you’re ready to step up to. With 5.4mm maple shells, pro-level features, and gorgeous l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A drum series 10 years in the making.
Pearl’s 70 years of drum craftsmanship culminate with the kit you’re ready to step up to. With 5.4mm maple shells, pro-level features, and gorgeous lacquer finishes, Decade elevates your performance at a price that was previously thought impossible.
Decade’s 6-ply/5.4mm all maple shell is what sets it apart from the other players in the field. The final product of ten years of process and material refinement, each cross-laminated ply incorporates Pearl’s proprietary Superior Shell Technology.
Pearl’s Superior Shell Technology utilizes a proprietary technique for achieving the ultimate air chamber. It begins with select woods chosen for their unique acoustic attributes, milled to precise thickness with overlapping scarf joint seams, for a perfect air-tight fit. The wood plies are saturated with Pearl’s proprietary “AcoustiGlue” that permeates every pore and dries to the exact consistency of the wood for optimum resonance.
Finally, the plies are formed in high-temperature molds with 1000 PSI of hydraulic pressure to produce perfect drum shells that exhibit superior tone, optimal resonance and extreme strength. The resulting thin (but powerfully strong) shell reacts quickly to the stroke, producing beautifully resonant highs and thundering lows.
- Snare Size: 14" x 5-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Shell Construction: 6-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): 5.4
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Bridge
- Throw-Off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: China
Your wait for a quality, affordable maple snare is over. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.