- Product H74688
Pearl E-Pro Live Electronic Acoustic Drum Set With Zildjian Gen 16 Cymbals
- Write a Review
The Pearl E-Pro Live Electronic Acoustic Drum Set includes a 22" x 12" kick; 10" x 6-1/2", 12" x 7", and 14" x 8" rack toms; 14" x 4-1/2" snare; plus...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Pearl and Zildjian come together in this dream setup of next-gen drumming technology.
The Pearl E-Pro Live Electronic Acoustic Drum Set includes a 22" x 12" kick; 10" x 6-1/2", 12" x 7", and 14" x 8" rack toms; 14" x 4-1/2" snare; plus a full set of Zildjian's groundbreaking new Acoustic/Electric cymbals. Includes 14" hi hats, 18" crash cymbal, and 20" crash/ride cymbal, 3 dual condenser mics, the controller/module, and all cables and necessary cymbal mounting hardware. Zildjian Gen16 Cymbals won Best of Show at the 2011 Winter NAMM show!
Pearl e-Pro Live is a revolutionary electronic drum set that looks, feels, and sounds like real acoustic drums. Never before has today's drummer been offered the limitless sonic capability and realistic feel of electronic drums on a drum set built with real drum shells and real drum set hardware.
Pearl e-Pro Live looks like real drums because the appearance of your gear is important. It's a statement about who you are as a performer. Most drummers would rather be seen playing real drums, and not a collection of practice pads.
No more playing on small black 8" pads. Pearl e-Pro Live features 10" x 6-1/2", 12" x 7", and 14" x 8" rack toms with a 20" x 12" bass and 14" x 4-1/2" snare with white heads.
The foundation of Pearl e-Pro Live starts with the modified Icon Rack. The rack will accommodate adding more drums and cymbals. The tom arms, shells, cymbal holders, and rack are all covered by Pearl's Lifetime Warranty.
Real drum shells
Pearl e-Pro Live features 6-ply poplar shells along with robust drum hardware and durable drum finishes.
Real feel is the next important ingredient of Pearl e-Pro Live. Whether you're practicing or performing, Pearl believes playing electronic drums should feel as much like playing acoustic drums as possible. Playing traditional electronic drums with tightly configured small pads forces you to alter your playing style. e-Pro Live drums are sized and configured exactly like acoustic drums for a natural and real feel.
Truly, Pearl e-Pro Live is two kits for the price of one. e-Pro Live is made with real drums, so turning your kit into a great sounding acoustic drum set is as easy as 1-2-3. One, remove the top hoop and the Tru-Trac head. Two, put on a regular drumhead and replace the top hoop. Three, tune and play!
Pearl's Tru-Trac electronic drumheads feature dual zones that reproduce all of the intricacies a drummer hears when playing acoustic drums. The smooth coating on the heads makes moving from drum to drum fast and easy. The formula used to create Tru-Trac Heads produces a feel virtually identical to acoustic drums.
The ultimate goal of a drum module is to reproduce the real sound of drums. None of these great components couldn reach their full potential without rich drum and percussion sounds generated from the r.e.d.box drum module (R.E.D. stands for Real Electronic Drums). The r.e.d.box features 8 sliders, 100 user-programmable kits, USB connectivity, many popular global effects, MIDI in/out, two main outputs, and two AUX outputs.
The r.e.d.box has 128MB of RAM. The full memory is used to accommodate the original acoustics of 1,000 High-Definition sounds and 100 High-Definition kits. The sound library includes acoustic and vintage drums, electronics from beat machines to modern digital and a variety of orchestral, concert and world percussion instruments.
One of the most unique features of the r.e.d.box module is the ability to flash the memory of the module and replace the Original Acoustics with one large and lush-sounding kit. A few easy steps and you'll be on your way to playing premium kits on your Pearl e-Pro Live from the best drum sampling software companies in the world. Specially designed kits are available for preview and download from Toontrack, BFD, Ocean Way, Steven Slate, Sonic Reality, and Virtual Drum Line.
Zildjian's GEN16 Cymbals
A full set of Zildjian's groundbreaking new Acoustic/Electric cymbals, including 14" hi hats, 18" crash cymbal, and 20" crash/ride cymbal, 3 dual condenser mics, the controller/module, and all cables and necessary cymbal mounting hardware. Zildjian Gen16 Cymbals won Best of Show at the 2011 Winter NAMM show!
Zildjian Gen16 AE cymbals combines low volume acoustic cymbals, an innovative new dual-head mini microphone system, and a controller/mixer with preset tone modeling that allows the user to experience an array of Zildjian tones and/or add effects to each real AE cymbal.
- 22" x 12" kick
- 10" x 6-1/2", 12" x 7", and 14" x 8" rack toms
- 14" x 4-1/2" snare
- Real wood drums and real Pearl hardware for a totally realistic feel Tru-Trac heads
- Pearl r.e.d.box Drum Module
- 1,000 sounds and 100 preset kits with 100 user kits
- 128MB of RAM
- Ability to import downloadable external virtual drum sets from ToonTrak, BFD2, Sonic Reality, Ocean Way Drums, Steven Slate Drums, and Virtual Drumline via USB
- Includes Zildjian's revolutionary GEN16 Cymbal Pack with 14 hi-hats, 18 crash, and 20 crash/ride; 3 dual condenser mics; GEN16 Controller module; plus all cables and cymbal-mounting hardware.
Step into the future! Order today.
- Polyphony: 64 voices
- Wave: 16 Bit Linear
- Voice: 1000 preset kits HD sound library
- Drum Kit: 100 preset HD kits
- Effects: 22 reverbs, 17 insert effects, 14 EQ/compression
- Trigger Setup: 12 dual-trigger inputs
- Note Capacity: 1,000,000 events
- Note Resolution: 96 PPQ
- Song Recording Type: Realtime and step recording
- Song Track: 2 tracks “ drum and accompaniment
- Songs: 100
- Tempo: 30-300 BPM
- Beat: adjustable 1-24/2-16
- Click Voices: Adjustable/selectable voices per beat and measure
- Training Functions: None
- Controllers: Sliders
- Display: 128 x 64 pixel. Graphic LCD
- Connectors: MAIN OUT to amplifier or speaker system, AUX OUT to monitor system or recording device, AUX IN from external sound source, USB to Mac or PC, MIDI IN/OUT connect to external MIDI device, trigger input jacks, PHONES (standard phone jack), HI-HAT CONTROLLER, DC to 16V
- Power Consumption: 120v, 60Hz, 17.1 W- 9v 1.5 amp Ac Adapter
- Dimensions: 12-1/2"L x 7-5/8"W x 2-3/8"H
- Weight: 2-1/2lb.