- #J09973 000002000 J09973000002000
Pearl Export EXL New Fusion 5-Piece Drum Set with Hardware
- Write a Review
Export Series returns again - this time with a lacquer finish. Offering updated hardware features, SST shell construction and suspended mounts, these...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Some of the best-selling drums of all time, the Export Series by Pearl.
Export Series returns again - this time with a lacquer finish. Offering updated hardware features, SST shell construction and suspended mounts, these Export drums are better than you remember them. The 6-ply poplar and mahogany shells churn out balanced attack and full tone, while the high-end hardware will make your trip down memory lane a pleasant one.
Pearl's updated Export Series offers a sonically advanced recipe of strategically arranged plies of premium wood to maximize frequency response of every component. As with all Pearl drums, each shell is formed from our legendary SST construction process that uses extreme heat, Precision-cut scarf joints, proprietary Acoustiglue and over 1000lb. of hydraulic pressure to create the ultimate acoustic air chamber.
Further emphasizing Pearl's "sound first" philosophy are the new lugs specifically designed for Export with sound-enhancement in mind. Designed for minimal shell interaction, they have a small footprint and low-mass for maximum resonance and sustain. Their bold look is modern but with a nod to lugs from Pearl's past.
Export rack toms are equipped with Pearl's new Opti-Loc Mounting System that features a triangular design with two tension rod attachment points and another through one of the drum's two air vents. Rubber isolators at all connection points allow the drums to vibrate freely for maximum sustain and resonance while providing absolute and wobble-free performance.
Cymbals sold separately.
- Blended poplar and asian mahogany shells
- SST shell construction
- 6-ply tom and bass shells
- 6-ply, 7.5 mm snare shell with matching finish
- Opti-Loc Mounting System
- New low-mass lugs
- 1.6 mm Steel hoops
- TR-5052 tension rods
- SR-700 strainer
- Remo heads
- High-glass lacquer finish
- 22 x 18 in. bass drum
- 10 x 7 in. and 12 x 8 in. toms
- 16 x 16 in. floor tom
- 14 x 5-1/2 in. matching snare
- HWP830 hardware pack:
- 1 x P-930 Demonator Pedal
- 1 x BC-830 Convertible Boom/Straight Stand
- 1 x C-830 Straight Stand
- 1 x H-830 Hi-Hat Stand
- 1 x S-830 Snare Stand
- 2 x TH-70I Tom Holder
Import this kit into your collection. Rediscover Pearl Export!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.