- Write a Review
Reissued free-floating snares built to complement your style or task.
This Pearl Free Floating Snare features a 1mm brass shell that offers bright, penetrating sound with a dry resonance that drummers prefer from piccolo snare drums.
All free-floating snare drums are equipped with die-cast hoops, free-floating lugs, chrome hardware, a coated Remo Ambassador batter head and Pearl's new SR-160F strainer, featuring Pearl's exclusive Click-Lock system which simultaneously "locks" the snare lever and the tension adjuster to your exact liking. The metal shell drums have a classy brushed finish, while the wood shell drums are finished in Pearl's exclusive Satin Lacquer natural wood finishes.
- Snare Size: 14" x 5"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Brass
- Shell Construction: Rolled
- Shell Thickness (mm): 1
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Die-cast
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-Off: Piston
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Brushed
- Country of Origin: United States
A third generation of Pearl's legendary snare. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.