- J07298 000003000 J07298000003000
Pearl Hybrid Exotic Kapur/Fiberglass Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in.
- Write a Review
The Hybrid Exotic line of snare drums from Pearl feature three unique "hybrid" shell compositions to provide a new sonority in the snare drum market....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A line of snare drums crafted from hybrid shell materials.
The Hybrid Exotic line of snare drums from Pearl feature three unique "hybrid" shell compositions to provide a new sonority in the snare drum market.
Pearl pioneered the wood-fiberglass hybrid shell in the 1970's. Now they've recreated these classics by blending kapur, known for it's rich low-end frequencies, with an inner layer of reflective fiberglass to give our Kapur/Fiberglass drums sensational warmth with boosted power and high-end cut. These marvelous instruments are finished in glimmering Ebony Lacquer with a Pearl Inlay.
To maintain tuning tension rods across the batter head, all Hybrid Exotic snare drums feature Pearl's Spin-Tight Tension Rods. The elegantly simple innovation creates a tension rod-within-a-tension rod, that allows the rod to expand and lock into place within the swivel nut. Utilizing a special drum key, tunings can be controlled inder high-impact playing like never before.
Each Hybrid Exotic drum is 14" in width, and is offered in both a 5" and 6.5" depth, as well as a 8" depth for Kapur/Fiberglass shells. All Hybrid Exotic snares are equipped with Pearl's acclaimed SuperHoop II hoops, STL-100 lugs, SR-1000 strainer, Remo Coated Ambassador batter head, and chrome hardware.
- Snare Size: Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Hybrid
- Shell Construction: 6-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): 7.5
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Standard
- Throw-Off: Swivel/Lever
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: China
Enter a brave new world of tone. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.