- 501879 000000000 501879000000000
Pearl Jesus Diaz Tri-Tone Cajon
- Write a Review
The Pearl Jesus Diaz Signature Tri-Tone Cajon has an 11" wooden playing surface. The Tri-Tone is designed like a traditional Cuban cajon, with the ad...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The versatility for any musical environment.
The Pearl Jesus Diaz Signature Tri-Tone Cajon has an 11" wooden playing surface. The Tri-Tone is designed like a traditional Cuban cajon, with the addition of Pearl's exclusive PSA-10 Snare Rake that gives you the option of adding a snare sound.
Turn the cajon on its side, and you have the option of playing traditional bata rhythms with a cool yet convincing alternative to an Itotele-since the bottom is also a playing surface. The Pearl Tri-Tone Cajon is so versatile you'll be using it in all genres of music.
- 11" wooden playing surface
- Traditional Cuban cajon design
- PSA-10 Snare Rake system
Get the versatility for any situation. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Sound
Comments about Pearl Jesus Diaz Tri-Tone Cajon:
I had been looking at this for an acoustic act recently started. My friend plays guitar and I sing. We recently started a weekly acoustic gig (after years of full rock-band gigs). We wanted to include some percussion to fill out the sound some more. My wife got this for me for Christmas. Straight out of the box it sounds amazing. I love the different sounds I can get with it. Not terribly impressed by the snare rake, but I am more impressed by the sound and tone than I thought I'd be. I did a lot of research and watched a lot of YouTube videos before selecting this. I like the sound of a traditional cajon, but wanted something I could stand and play. Had a hard time finding Pearl's Cajon Cradle to mount this to a cymbal stand, but I'm eager to get that in and mount it. I only wish Musicians Friend carried the Cajon Cradle. I'm pairing it with a set of Shalloch bongos to be more versatile. Very happy with my new instrument!