- J44214 000001001 J44214000001001
Pearl Joey Jordison Signature Snare Drum
13 x 6.5 in. Black Steel
- Write a Review
Joey Jordison has a reputation as one of the most influential, respected and successful drummers in the world today. Although Joey is known for his f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A snare with the aggression and attack of one of Nu Metal's preeminent drummers.
Joey Jordison has a reputation as one of the most influential, respected and successful drummers in the world today. Although Joey is known for his ferocious Metal drumming, the 13 x 6.5 in. 1mm steel-shell Power Piccolo fits perfectly in many styles of music. Black SuperHoops and Masters double-ended bridge lugs complement the black nickel-plated shell.
- Snare Size: 13 x 6-1/2 in.
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Steel
- Shell Construction: Seamless
- Shell Thickness (mm): 1
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Bridge
- Throw-Off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Nickel-plated
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Pearl Joey Jordison Signature Snare Drum:
I'm no Slipknot fan and I'm no fan of Joey Jordison. However, I like steel snares as they have the punch I'm looking for and typically hold high tunes very well because they can't warp. I went to a store and found the 14" red/black fade version and played it and thought it was a huge waste of money. I then found the 13" black one with the Slipknot logos on the side and thought this one couldn't be any better. One stick hit was a game changer. I whaled on this thing for probably fifteen minutes trying to find an excuse to hate the JJ Signature Snare and couldn't find one. 1mm thick shell that can't warp and sounds absolutely fantastic. Screw Joey and Slipknot but GET THIS SNARE before they stop producing it. ESPECIALLY if you are a fan of steel/metal snares. Again, 14" is garbage, make sure it's the 13". There's really something different about them that a single inch makes and can't be explained. Oh, yeah. Put a decent REMO or Aquarian batter head and maybe a little tougher resonance head. This snare BEGS to be rim shotted all day. The hoops are not very high off the head which makes rim shots extremely easy.
- Was this a gift?: