- #J43103 000003003 J43103000003003
Pearl Limited Edition Maple Snare
14 x 6.5 in. Deep Satin Brown
- Write a Review
Crafted to project deep, throaty snare growl, this limited production maple snare offers powerful play with an extended tuning/playing range. Feature...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 3,184 reward points.
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile maple snare available in multiple sizes, depths and finishes.
Crafted to project deep, throaty snare growl, this limited production maple snare offers powerful play with an extended tuning/playing range. Features a 6-ply/5mm all Maple SST shell, and 1.6mm Triple Flanged hoops. It's available in several sizes and finishes.
- Snare Size:Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces:1
- Case or Bag:Not Applicable
- Stand:Not Applicable
- Shell Material:Maple
- Shell Construction:6-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm):5
- Bearing Edge:Info Not Available
- Reinforcement Ring:No
- Hardware Material:Steel
- Hoop Type:Triple-flange
- Throw-Off:Info Not Available
- Internal muffler:No
- Snares:Steel Carbon
- Finish Type:Multiple
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.