- J40678 000001001 J40678000001001
Pearl Limited Edition Philharmonic 6-ply Maple Snare Drum
14 x 5 in. Vintage Marine Pearl
- Write a Review
This Pearl Philharmonic 6-ply 100% maple shell delivers the power to be heard, with a dark, full tonal response that has become the preferred sound o...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 13,584 reward points.
6-Month* financing available.
From the lightest touch, to the thickest roll, Pearl Philharmonic Ply Maple drums are right for the job.
This Pearl Philharmonic 6-ply 100% maple shell delivers the power to be heard, with a dark, full tonal response that has become the preferred sound of orchestras and artists around the world.
At the heart of this world famous snare drum is the revolutionary SR-500 strainer system. The Triad Silent Strainer provides three individual tension adjusters allowing you to fine tune the optimum tension for each type of snare material mounted on the drum and a single global adjustment knob on the butt side for quick overall tension adjustments.
A proprietary combination of three unique snare sets (coated cable, stainless cable and snappy wire) using both graduated and even tensioning, offers seamless timbre overlapping and ultra-smooth dynamic transition, plus a greatly extended dynamic and sensitivity range. All snares can be effortlessly changed by simply loosening the adjuster and one drum key rod.
- Snare Size:14" x 5"
- Total Pieces:1
- Case or Bag:Not Applicable
- Stand:Not Applicable
- Shell Material:Maple
- Shell Construction:6-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm):7.5
- Bearing Edge:45°
- Reinforcement Ring:No
- Hardware Material:Steel
- Hoop Type:Die-cast
- Internal muffler:No
- Finish Type:Lacquer
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.