- J40784 000001000 J40784000001000
Pearl Limited Edition Philharmonic Bubinga Maple Snare Drum
14 x 5 in.
- Write a Review
Pearl's Limited Edition items are produced with the high-level of craftsmanship, but are enhanced with the exclusive finishes and shell compositions....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A handcrafted, one-of-a-kind instrument from Pearl.
Pearl's Limited Edition items are produced with the high-level of craftsmanship, but are enhanced with the exclusive finishes and shell compositions. This special Philharmonic Snare Drum is fit for professionals and collectors alike, expanding one of the most successful line of concert drums in history.
Limited to production quantities of 75 for each model, this maple/bubinga 6-ply snare features the round warmth of maple with full low-end of bubinga.
Each drum is 14" x 5" and features the SR500 Triad Strainer System with three individually adjustable snare assemblies for maximum control and projection throughout the dynamic range. All of the Limited Edition drums will include a deluxe padded bag (US only) embroidered with a special Limited Edition Philharmonic logo.
Backed by Pearl's lifetime warranty, each snare includes an unmatched promise in the drum industry.
- Snare Size:14" x 5"
- Total Pieces:1
- Case or Bag:Yes
- Stand:Not Applicable
- Shell Material:Blended
- Shell Construction:6-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm):Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge:45°
- Reinforcement Ring:No
- Hardware Material:Steel
- Hoop Type:Die-cast
- Internal muffler:No
- Finish Type:Satin
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
Add an instantly collectible instrument to your arsenal. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.