- Write a Review
A great accent for your drum kit!
Integrate a timbale into your drum set or traditional percussion kit. This timbale is easily mountable on Pearl-style tom arms with the included mount, and utilizes standard drum set-style rims, lugs, and drum key tuning. 7" x 13".
- Integrates into your drum kit setup or traditional percussion kit
- 7" x 13"
- Easily mountable on Pearl-style tom arms with the included mount
- Utilizes standard drum set-style rims, lugs, and drum key tuning
Pick it up and diversify your kit sound!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Pearl Primero Steel Timbale with Mounting Clamp:
The mounting bracket could be a little better, but it works without too many complaints.
Biggest issue I experienced was the hoop. To get a nice high pitched timbale sound, I have to tighten the heck out of it, but the hoop is so weak, it starts warping. Figured I'd buy a die cast hoop to solve this issue...but it is almost impossible to find a 13" 5 lug hoop. Pearl hasn't responded to my email yet either. Fix/find a hoop and this thing would be ace.