- Write a Review
A high-quality floor tom with professional features and tone.
This Pearl Session Studio Classic Floor Tom follows the original Session "recipe" with blended, 6-ply, 7.5mm birch and kapur shells, recreating the classic "Session sound" of a focused attack and projection with outstanding lows and punch that you can feel. Outfitted with a full set of Remo heads, these shells are sure to produce a refined sound right out of the box.
The reinvented SSC are finished in the same gorgeous high-gloss "31 step" lacquer finishes that are featured on Masters, Reference and Masterworks. Choose from three dazzling stocking finishes including Piano Black, Sequoia Red and Sheer Blue.
- Six-ply 7.5mm session formula birch/kapur shells
- High-gloss lacquer finishes
- Remo snare drumheads
- Remo pinstripe tom batter/clear remo heads
- LB/LG-40 masters floor tom brackets & legs
New to or established in the game, Session Studio Classic is for you. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.