- H82410 000000000 H82410000000000
Pearl Tru Trac Electronic Head Pack
- Write a Review
Plug in to a world of endless possibilities with the Tru Trac EPAD-25S acoustic to electronic conversion pack. The Tru Trac Pack includes everything ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Turn your acoustic kit into a professional electronic kit with unlimited sound possibilities!
Plug in to a world of endless possibilities with the Tru Trac EPAD-25S acoustic to electronic conversion pack. The Tru Trac Pack includes everything you need to convert your acoustic kit into a professional electronic kit without drilling your prized drums. Tru-Trac is available in two complete performance packs or purchase individual components separately to custom build your perfect setup. They work perfectly with Pearl's amazing r.e.d.box controller, or plug into the interface or controller of your choice for a truly electric performance.
Since its introduction, Pearl's ePro Live has redefined how electronic drum sets should look, sound, and, more importantly, how they should feel. The secret of the ePro's feel is its Tru Trac Electronic Drum Heads that have the same size and response as real heads which allows drummers to transition from acoustic to electronic drums with absolutely no alteration to their playing style. The Tru Trac Electronic Bass Drumhead is mounted to a real drum head and has the same "give" and feel of a real bass drum. With Tru Trac Electronic Drum Heads, the feel is just like playing real drums; no more playing on those small size pads.
Pearl's Tru Trac Electronic Drum Heads are available in pre-packs and individual components so you can convert your own acoustic kit into an electronic kit. Both pre-packs include (5) No Drill Adapters and all necessary parts and tools to complete your kit's conversion from acoustic to electronic.
- TTP-B Bass Tru Trac Electronic DrumHead
- TTB-10 10" Tom Tru Trac Electronic DrumHead
- TTP-12 12" Tom Tru Trac Electronic DrumHead
- TTP-16 16" Tom Tru Trac Electronic DrumHead
- TTP-14 14" Snare Tru Trac Electronic DrumHead
- NDA-1 Non-Drill Adapter (x 5)
- CH1JB 16" TRS Cable
- DZC15 15" Long Cable
- 52MM Tension Rods (x30)
- 63MM Tension Rods (x30)
- NP485 Velcro Tape (x10)
- BDMTP Hole Position Template
- PDPTP Paper Ruler
- HPC6 Hole Punch
- BDC Foam Bass Drum Cushion
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- Improves Sound
- Nice Stick bounce an feel
- Rim Triggers not working
- My Home recording studio
Comments about Pearl Tru Trac Electronic Head Pack:
I graduated from the Alesis DM10 studio 2011 kit to the Yamaha Custom Stage 5pc Birch shells and used the DM10 drum module and Trigger IO with the Pearl Tru Trac electronic heads. I could not get the rim triggers to function including the snare rim, but still working on it. :(