- #J26130 000003000 J26130000003000
Pearl Vintage Hybrid Wood Fiberglass Series 3-piece Shell Pack
- Write a Review
Having pioneered the fusion of fiberglass material to wood drum shells in the late 60', Pearl will be offering Wood Fiberglass Series drums in limite...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The return of Pearl wood fiberglass acoustic drums.
Having pioneered the fusion of fiberglass material to wood drum shells in the late 60', Pearl will be offering Wood Fiberglass Series drums in limited production in 2015. True to tonal legacy set of their innovative forefathers, the wood/fiberglass drums feature 7-ply Kapur-blended shell with an inner layer of hand-applied fiberglass that is lacquered through a painstakingly precise process.
To further sculpt the tone of these unique drums, a sharp 45-degree edge is cut on the toms of each kit, while the bass drums feature a fully-rounded bearing edge. This brings focus to the Kapur wood' darker tonal qualities and accentuates the sonic cut of fiberglass; delivering a unique combination of warmth, projection, and focused decay.
Wood Fiberglass toms include the Opti-Mount suspension system to remove undue shell pressure and increase sustain. The toms are also fitted with SuperHoops II triple-flange counterhoops for durability and cutting rimshots, while RL10/20 Session-style low-mass lugs and telescoping bass spurs will provide tuning accuracy and a stable low end, respectively.
Snare, cymbals and hardware sold separately.
- Bass Drum(s): 24" x 14"
- Tom(s): 13" x 9"
- Floor Tom(s): 16" x 16"
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total Pieces: 3
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Hybrid
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 7.5
- Bearing Edge: 45
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Multiple
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Standard
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
Return to a brave world of tone. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.