- J10274 000001001 J10274000001001
Pintech 5-Piece Conversion Pack with Mesh Heads
10, 12, 14, 16 and 22 in. White Heads
- Write a Review
This custom pack from Pintech features a EZv2 Electronic Drum Module, 5 Pintech RS-5 Electronic Drum Triggers and a full setup of Reaction Series mes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This Pintech bundle provides a quick acoustic-electronic conversion.
This custom pack from Pintech features a EZv2 Electronic Drum Module, 5 Pintech RS-5 Electronic Drum Triggers and a full setup of Reaction Series mesh heads. These components will open your drumming to new dimensions, while preserving the conventional look and feel of acoustic drumming.
Pintech' EZv2 Drum Module is an easy to use electronic drum module that is perfect for beginners, intermediate or professional players. This unit offers 9 inputs with an additional AUX input and a dedicated headphone jack. With both MIDI in and out, this module is also capable of being hooked up to a computer system and used with various software programs to record.
Reaction Series Mesh Heads are some of the quietest, better rebounding mesh heads on the market. These heads feature a super-durable reinforced metal edge with a rubberized material to help them from stretching and/or tearing. Rated as the best rebounding mesh head according to Digital Drummer Magazine. This bundle includes a configuration of 10/12/16/22/14 mesh heads.
RS-5 external triggers can be head or shell mounted to provide excellent sensitivity and response. The œKwik Klip mounting system ensures that the audio jack stays in place and fastens to any tension rod without adhesives. Specifically engineered with Pintech' world renowned trigger system, these external triggers offer the best sensitivity and response on the market. Easily removable, and can be re-applied over and over again.
- Module specs:
- Voices - 389 Voices
- Drum Kits - 20 Preset, 10 User Kits
- Demo Song - Yes
- Songs - 50 Preset, 4 User Songs
- Controls - Power Switch, Song, Voice, Utility, Kits, Pad Assign, Drum Off, Tempo/Tap, Start/Stop, Master Volume, Aux Volume, Accomp Vollume +/-, Page +/-, Save/Enter, Select, Click, Record, Demo, Data Dial
- Display - LCD
- Connections - DC IN, Aux Out L/MONO, Aux Out R, Aux In, Hi-hat Control, Hihat, Snare, Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3, Ride, Crash, Kick, MIDI IN, MIDI OUT
- Power Supply - DV 9V
- RS-5 trigger specs:
- Head or shell mount capability
- Features Pintech' exclusive mounting disc
- œKwik Klip mounting system
- Designed for acoustic or mesh heads
- American made by Pintech
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Pintech 5-Piece Conversion Pack with Mesh Heads:
I ordered this lovely piece of gear and got it yesterday. After opening the box and starting to set everything up I realized I have the triggers, module, and heads, but no cables to connect the triggers to the module. Although the page doesn't specify whether or not this package comes with cables the assumption was made. Still, it's a good deal with or without the cables I just wish I could use the module and not just the heads.
I will be writing a better review once I can use the module but for now Im just using the heads.